Wednesday, January 30, 2013

History of Previous Two Posts (and a kind reminder!)

So, really, I haven't the foggiest what to post here, but I want to write something, so write something I shall!  Long, it shall not be though. The other day I posted two short stories that I entered into flash fiction contests (with no winners)  and the first was Faces in the Wall at Ms. Elise Valente's blog (http://elisevalente.blogspot.com ) and that was based on an ACTUAL dream I had once.. yes. Really. :P   And the second one was Dorm Ghosts, posted by Elena Jacob, at  www.ravenhartassociates.com  -- It's a true story sort of (with a few liberties) from actually MY first year in college, when I stayed in the dorms during Thanksgiving break and had some VERY creepy scary moments and combined with stories I half remembered over the years :)    I hope you enjoyed... There will be another coming up very shortly, which I hope you also enjoy.. Feel free to comment and I'm sorry this isn't longer but I'm tired and it's a work night (i almost said school night hahahhaa)  And I do desperately wish to finish Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore.. It's good so far, if a bit peculiar :P   Sleep calls. 

Have a beautiful night, everyone...  Step outside and breathe the night air :)  (or day.. whatever time it may be ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment